To get an event added to the calendar, please email email@example.com. Commercial events or events that charge admission must pay $5 to be listed.
- This event has passed.
Mount Vernon-Lee Chamber new and prospective member orientation
April 25 @ 8:30 am - 9:30 am
From the Mount Vernon-Lee Chamber of Commerce: Whether you are a new member or just trying to figure out if joining a Chamber is right for your business, spend some time with us to learn more about Mount Vernon Lee Chamber.
Scott Stroh, Chairman of the Board, and Sonja Caison, President, will give you insights into how and why the Mount Vernon Lee Chamber
is the organization of choice for businesses in East Fairfax County. Join us to learn about:
- The many ways you can be involved
- Develop your 30 second introduction for Chamber meetings
- Our event line up for the coming year
- Opportunities for you to grow your network and your business
- Major development projects in the area.
There is no cost to attend this open house but reservations are requested so there are enough materials for everyone. We hope to see you there!
A Light Breakfast will be Served.