To get an event added to the calendar, please email email@example.com. Commercial events or events that charge admission must pay $5 to be listed.
- This event has passed.
DMV 2 Go at Sherwood Regional Library
June 19 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
From the Virginia Department of Motor Vehicles:
The handicapped-accessible* full service office-on-wheels is equipped to process all DMV transactions including:
- Apply for or renew your ID card – available for adults and children.
- Apply for or renew your driver’s license – take road and knowledge tests; get your picture taken. Reinstate driving privileges.
- Apply for a Veteran ID card.
- Get a copy of your driving record.
- Obtain vehicle titles, license plates, decals, transcripts.
- Order disabled parking placards or plates.
- Apply for certified copies of Virginia vital records, including birth, death, marriage, and divorce certificates.
- Get fishing and hunting licenses.
- Update your mailing address, voter registration address, and organ donor status.
- Request a Personal Identification Number (PIN) to set up an online myDMV account.
- Purchase an E-ZPass transponder.
- And much more!
*The smallest DMV 2 Go mobile office does not have a wheelchair lift.