Who we are: Covering The Corridor is the premier source of breaking news and information for the communities surrounding the Richmond Highway corridor in southeastern Fairfax County. We are the top independent, online-only news publication focused on this growing and rapidly changing area.
Covering The Corridor itself grows each month, and shows no sign of slowing down. So far in 2018 we’re averaging between 45,000-50,000 page views per month. Our social media reach also expands each month, and we now have more than 2,600 followers on Facebook and more than 1,400 followers on Twitter.
Why advertise here: We are a community news site, trusted and relied on by residents to bring them accurate, timely information. Our audience is overwhelmingly local, so advertising on the site will automatically reach an audience that lives and shops near your business. By advertising on Covering The Corridor, you are also supporting a small business committed to the community, not a multi-billion dollar tech company with no stake or interest in the local area.
How to advertise here: Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In the future we plan to partner with an ad-serving company and that will offer a wide array of advertising options. For now, our current pricing guide below is for static ads or social media embeds. Weekly or long-term rates available upon request.
- 300×250 sidebar: Seen on the right side of all stories/pages. $65 per month/$25 per week.
- 300×600 sidebar large: Seen on the right side of all stories/pages. Can be a social media embed. $115 per month.
- 728×90 leaderboard basic. Medium-sized banner ad on top of all stories/pages. Best exposure on mobile devices. $215 per month.
- 980×250 leaderboard large. Very large banner ad seen on top of all stories/pages. $495 per month.
Another options is to tell the story of your business. These posts will run on our homepage and be promoted on Facebook and Twitter. Weekly or monthly rates available upon request.
- Submit your own article: $75
- Covering The Corridor writes post: $150
Events that charge for admission must pay $5 per week to be listed on our Events Calendar
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.