Who we are: Covering The Corridor is the premier source of news for the communities surrounding the Richmond Highway corridor in Fairfax County. We are the top online publication focused on this rapidly changing area.
Our reach: Covering The Corridor averages between 55,000-60,000 page views per month so far in 2019. Our social media reach continues to expand, with more than 3,400 followers on Facebook and 1,900 followers on Twitter.
Why advertise here: We are the prime source for local news and events in an area with more than 100,000 residents. Our highly engaged audience is overwhelmingly local, so advertising on Covering The Corridor automatically reaches an audience near your business.
How to advertise here: Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our display ads:
- Sidebar ads: Traditional 300px x 250px ad seen on the right side of the homepage and all articles. Shows between stories in mobile. $55 per month/$605 per year (one month free).
- Large sidebar ads: Seen on the right side of the homepage and all articles. Can be a social media embed. Shows between stories in mobile. $95 per month/$1,045 per year (one month free).
- 728×90 leaderboard. Medium-sized banner ad on top of the homepage and all articles. Provides the highest visibility of any ad location on mobile devices. $135 per month/$1,485 per year (one month free).
- 980×250 leaderboard large. Very large banner ad seen on top of all stories/pages. $295 per month.
Tell the story of your business, either in your own words or ours. These sponsored posts will run on our homepage and be promoted on Facebook and Twitter. Weekly or monthly rates available upon request.
- Submit your own article: $75
- Covering The Corridor writes post: $150
Events that charge for admission must pay $5 per week to be listed on our Events Calendar
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.