Advertising on CoveringTheCorridor.com is an effective way to help your business reach customers in the greater Richmond Highway market. We are a trusted news source for residents, and our hyperlocal focus ensures that the people seeing your ads will be from the area of your business.
Our audience grows each month, and shows no sign of slowing down. So far in 2018 we’re averaging between 45,000-50,000 page views per month — after averaging more than 30,000 page views per month in 2017, and topped 61,000 page views in December 2017. Our social media reach also expands each month, and we now have more than 2,200 followers on Facebook and more than 1,200 followers on Twitter.
In the future we plan to partner with an ad-serving company and that will offer a wide array of advertising options. For now, our preliminary pricing guide is below, and we can provide more specifics on display options on request. Discounts are available for multi-month purchases.
- 980×250 leaderboard large (Would site at top of all pages. Not currently seen on site): $495 per month
- 728×90 leaderboard basic (Currently seen on site, would appear on all pages) $295 per month
- 300×600 sidebar large: $195 per month (seen on all pages)
- 300×300 sidebar basic: $145 per month (seen on all pages)
Any business that purchases a display ad will get a social media plug from Covering The Corridor:
Tell the story of your business and the services it provides in a sponsored article. These posts will run on our homepage and be promoted on Facebook and Twitter. We can partner with you to edit the piece, or will write it for you.
- Submit your own article: $75 (We will help edit)
- Covering The Corridor writes post: $155 (advertiser gets final approval before posting)
Events that charge for admission or reservations must pay $10 per week to be listed (on homepage rail and on calendar)
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.