Who we are: Covering The Corridor is the premier source of news for the communities surrounding the Richmond Highway corridor in Fairfax County. We are the top independent, online news publication focused on this rapidly changing area.
Covering The Corridor itself grows each month. In 2018 we averaged between 45,000-50,000 page views per month. Our social media reach expands each month, and we now have more than 3,200 followers on Facebook and more than 1,800 followers on Twitter.
Why advertise here: We are a community news site, the prime source for what’s happening in an area with more than 100,000 residents. Our highly engaged audience is overwhelmingly local, so advertising on Covering The Corridor automatically reaches an audience that lives and shops near your business.
How to advertise here: Contact us at email@example.com.
Our display ads:
- 300×250 sidebar: Seen on the right side of all stories/pages. $55 per month/$605 per year (one month free).
- 300×600 sidebar large: Seen on the right side of all stories/pages. Can be a social media embed. $95 per month/$1,045 per year (one month free).
- 728×90 leaderboard. Medium-sized banner ad on top of all stories/pages. Best exposure on mobile devices. $135 per month/$1,485 per year (one month free).
- 980×250 leaderboard large. Very large banner ad seen on top of all stories/pages. $295 per month.
Another option is to tell the story of your business. These posts will run on our homepage and be promoted on Facebook and Twitter. Weekly or monthly rates available upon request.
- Submit your own article: $75
- Covering The Corridor writes post: $150
Events that charge for admission must pay $5 per week to be listed on our Events Calendar
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.