Who we are: Covering The Corridor is the premier source of breaking news and information for the communities surrounding the Richmond Highway corridor in southeastern Fairfax County. We are the top independent, online-only news publication focused on this rapidly changing area.
Covering The Corridor itself grows each month, and shows no sign of slowing down. In 2018 we averaged between 45,000-50,000 page views per month. Our social media reach expands each month, and we now have more than 2,900 followers on Facebook and more than 1,700 followers on Twitter.
Why advertise here: We are a community news site, trusted by residents to bring them accurate, timely information. Our audience is overwhelmingly local, so advertising on Covering The Corridor automatically reaches an audience that lives and shops near your business. And by advertising on Covering The Corridor, you are also supporting a small business committed to the community, not a multi-billion dollar company with no stake in the local area.
How to advertise here: Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 300×250 sidebar: Seen on the right side of all stories/pages. $75 per month/$825 per year (one month free).
- 300×600 sidebar large: Seen on the right side of all stories/pages. Can be a social media embed. $120 per month/$1,320 per year (one month free).
- 728×90 leaderboard. Medium-sized banner ad on top of all stories/pages. Best exposure on mobile devices. $205 per month/$2,255 per year (one month free).
- 980×250 leaderboard large. Very large banner ad seen on top of all stories/pages. $495 per month.
Another option is to tell the story of your business. These posts will run on our homepage and be promoted on Facebook and Twitter. Weekly or monthly rates available upon request.
- Submit your own article: $75
- Covering The Corridor writes post: $150
Events that charge for admission must pay $5 per week to be listed on our Events Calendar
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.