DMV 2 Go at Sherwood Regional Library
December 18 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
The Virginia Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV Connect and DMV 2 Go) will be available at Sherwood Regional Library the third Monday of every month. Customers can conduct any of the following transactions at DMV Connect and DMV 2 Go:
- Apply for or renew your ID card—available for adults and children.
- Apply for or renew your driver’s license—take road and knowledge tests; get your picture taken. Reinstate driving privileges.
- Apply for a Veteran ID card.
- Get a copy of your driving record.
- Obtain vehicle titles, license plates, decals, transcripts.
- Order disabled parking placards or plates.
- Apply for certified copies of Virginia vital records, including birth, death, marriage, and divorce certificates.
- Get fishing and hunting licenses.
- Update your mailing address, voter registration address, and organ donor status.
- Request a Personal Identification