Advertising on CoveringTheCorridor.com is an effective way to reach customers in the greater Richmond Highway market. We are a trusted news source for residents from Huntington to Mount Vernon. Our hyperlocal focus ensures that the people seeing your ads will be from the area of your business.
Our audience continues to expand. We averaged more than 30,000 page views per month in 2017, and finished the year with our best month ever. Then in Jan. 2017 we immediately broke that record, topping 61,000 pages. Our social media presence also increases each month, with more than 2,000 followers on Facebook and more than 1,100 followers on Twitter.
In the future we plan to partner with an ad-serving company and that will offer a wide array of advertising options. For now, our preliminary pricing guide is below, and we can provide more specifics on display options on request.
- 980×250 leaderboard large (Would site at top of all pages. Not currently seen on site): $495 per month
- 728×90 leaderboard basic (Would site at top of all pages. Not currently seen on site) $295 per month
- 300×600 sidebar large: $250 per month
- 300×300 sidebar basic: $195 per month
Any business that purchases a display ad will get a social media plug from Covering The Corridor:
Tell the story of your business and the services it provides in a sponsored article. These posts will run on our homepage and be promoted on Facebook and Twitter. We can partner with you to edit the piece, or will write it for you.
- Submit your own article: $75 (We will help edit)
- Covering The Corridor writes post: $195 (advertiser gets final approval before posting)
Events that charge for admission or reservations must pay $10 per week to be listed (on homepage rail and on calendar)
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.